G0OMH - Radio Forum / Announcements / Forum News / Long Time Hi there, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Long Time
24-06-2019, 10:40 AM
Long Time
Hi to my visitors.

Hope you are keeping well? It's been a long time since posting a message here. That's due to the lung disease, life long depression and the diabetes has been made worse. The medication I'm taking has made my life very difficult, so much so that my consultant at Guy's hospital has had to lower the dosage of steroids to try and stop the very unpleasant side effects on my mental health.

I'm struggling to cope at the moment, plus I had a very nasty lung infection for just over a month, all this doesn't make life any easier.

Radio has had to take a back seat which is a shame as I miss chatting on the radio but at the moment I can't see me getting back on air anytime soon.

Plus you don't need to read my tales of woe... Big GrinBig Grin If you were not depressed before reading this, I'm sure you are now Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I'll try and post anything new from time to time, sorry I've not been around but I don't think you've missed my rant.

Take care and please keep visiting the website as it does help me to know someone is here now and again.

73 Peter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply