G0OMH - Radio Forum / Announcements / Forum News / A few points about the forum Hi there, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A few points about the forum
30-06-2014, 05:53 PM
A few points about the forum
Just a few points about the use of the forum. I know to some it sounds like I'm being a little patronising, I'm not. This is just help new members and those not familiar with forums or this forum.

When you've finished reading this message and want to get back to "Forum News" section just click on the link just above this message on the top left hand side which says ..

"G0OMH - Radio Forum › Announcements › Forum News ›" If you want to get back to the main forum page just click on the "G0OMH - Radio Forum › "

When on other sections such as "Member List" please use the "Forum Home" link on the menu bar, this will take you back to the main page of the forum.

Plus you can post pictures, just select "New Attachment" under attachments and browse, find the picture on your computer that you want to post and it will be uploaded as a thumbnail. Visitors can now click on the thumbnail and see the full picture in a new window. You can upload up to five pictures or other attachments in one post. But there is a size limit to pictures.

Many thanks, hope this helps.

73 Peter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply